Saturday, October 30, 2010

Breath in Breath out


So week comes to a close. Need the next two days off as I feel myself losing touch with my laid back self. It is hard to explain the shock to ones system as they gradually shift from just not giving a damn about petty things to completely losing their cool over small stuff.

I mean silly things completely pissing me off would be like catching Matthew Mcconaughey with his shirt on during the heart of summer. This week had proven to me with age comes lack of patience. They say older & wiser, but the truth seems to be you don't gain wisdom others around you lose knowledge in your eyes.  Oh well, let me just take the next 2 days to regroup so I can return to my level headed much calmer & happier self.

a look inside the mind of D

No comments: