Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sideline guy


"Remember me, Cuz I remember you

Ya used to screw with every fool in my whole crew

Ok that ain't completely true, Cuz I never got none no matter what for you I would do

Yes yes  boo I'm still down for you

Guess I'm dumb you got me sprung and don't know what I'm gonna do."

Guess it's the story of a guy sad enough to make you cry, cuz he don't know why the object of his eye keep passing him by paying him no mind when it comes to his affections she is his obsession this life got him stressing and he don't know if he can go on.

"Hello dear, can I grab your ear? Draw you in near cuz I have stuff to say. Listen up your boy has had enough finally getting tough and the games end today. Ain't gonna be a bitch take me off your list of the sorry ass pricks who you don't even see with your eyes. Hey don't cry, you'll find another guy. He'll do everything to try to get between your thighs and he'll always wonder why no matter how hard he tries you do nothing but cry when you see me go by with a girl who never lie. She will quickly grow in my heart from the start cuz you aren't there to block the feelings I'd be feeling all the while you'll be reeling wondering where I've gone. Think I'd miss you girl? you'd be wrong. So I'm saying to you so long this is our closing song just remember you were wrong to never take off that thong when I offered you this dong after all I'd done. What think I'm a jerk? That may be fair but you'll be pulling out your hair when you learn what you missed. It only takes one kiss! So I'm leaving you with this. Stop grabbing on my wrist, don't care that you've never been dismissed. Oh now you offer me a tryst? It's too late miss, but now I'm kinda pissed. Why oh why I wish I had said this all earlier. Would've made your toes curlier with all the things I could do. Oh well boo hoo. You and me the "friendship" is through nothing you can do. Lesson has been learned I would've stayed stern if I had known that could've got you oh well maybe not you. But I'll use it on the next cuz I'm seeking more then sex but you would've been nothing but a screw & I'd forget about you... So with that I'm through do believe me you're screwed cuz I'm walking out your life and all you'll be left with are your boo hoos

a look inside the mind of D

No comments: