Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Keep pushing forward

I keep reaching out keep grasping at the stars I keep on keeping on, but I just can't seem to get where I'm going. This isn't the way it was meant to be. This isn't the final version of me I keep on wanting to change but the brass ring just isn't quite in my range. Striving for the finish needing to accomplish all I can because that is the truest measure of what makes a man. 
A Man is defined by all that he does in life to better the world for those that he loves. What makes him do all that he can to improve the world around him? Is it selfish need to change things or is it simply PRIDE that makes him crave for change. The world is CHANGE time is CHANGE and in due time all things must change. We adapt and grow no matter how much we fight it. Maturity is a side effect of time. I know for the past few years I've tried hard to ensure my AGE would not affect my capacity for fun, but I must admit no matter how hard I've tried things that were a blast at 23 seem very tiresome to me at 29. Now I have vowed to live this my last year of my 20s to the fullest, but I still must recognize there are certain things I just can no longer do.
I mean drinking, staying up all night, chasing after girls that would never have me that sums up the OLD days, but I'm happy with my current life there are only a few minor tweaks i wish to make.  I feel life is changing around me and I can feel things are going to be morphed for the better. I see it coming I feel it coming & dammit I'm going to make sure to do everything in my power to ensure me and my family come out on top in the end. Life isn't about riches and wealth it is ultimately measured in HAPPINESS & HEALTH. 

No comments: