Tuesday, April 6, 2010

If I die y'all know why



That's right blame Jamba and the little slice of heaven they have named the CHILLATIOUS CHAI. I cannot be held responsible for the actions I take once I have this delectable treat in my hands. It's flavor takes hold and I am a changed man. My tongue screams out in delight my heart races and I fall victim to its icy goodness.

Yes my friends this sweet treat rocks me to my very core. I am but a shell of myself after I've hit the bottom with a SLURP. At that moment all thoughts go to how long until I have another one in my grasps. I'm in love with a drink; no its not a pure and true love like that I have for my radiant wife. This is a sick and twisted love, impure heated lust that's thirst that can only be quenched by the ultimate drink treat. My soul craves the Chillatious Chai and who am I to deny it its ultimate happiness. It needs the drink for it is MY PRECIOUS!

No comments: