Thursday, March 4, 2010

Adventures in a GMC Sonoma



ok first off why when trying to writ SONOMA on my phone predictive text thinks I'm trying to write SODOMY? what kind of freak does this phone think I am...its bad enough everytime I attempt to write GOING it gives me HOING but sodomy really??

So February ended with a *BANG* literally. Closing days of the month my drivers side tire decided to explode on me as I was heading home from work. Now I'm proud to say I handled it well and stayed calm as a cucumber that is until the next day when I found out No One has my tire readily available. No seems GMC was playing a joke on me by giving me 16" rims when 15" are standard for my truck.  So after heading every place that sells AFFORDABLE tires with no successful purchase I was forced to go to the only place that ever seems to have my tires on hand...America's Tires. Now there is nothing wrong with the company in all honesty I think they do amazing work. My only knock is they are so damn expensive & I just hate they are my only option. So after a long crappy donut riding weekend I started March emptying my bank account to get some tires before heading to work. Never how you want to start a new month, but that's how I kicked off this month of Irish drinking.

No comments: