Tuesday, March 16, 2010

That's one way to honor a saint


I'm not saying I believe in the whole catholic Saint thing. Honestly don't understand how the entire process works, but I'm sure whoever started saint-ifying people never envisioned one of these saintly people to be used as an excuse to wear free in order to stay pinch free and get ugly drunk. I'm not saying I haven't happily partaking in the festivities but still I know there is so much more to it then Irish drunkenness. Oh well that's enough bitching for now so bust out the Guinness and round us up some little people to deck out in green. It's ole St Pat's day and its time to insult an old and diverse culture with a parade of stereotypes even though its done with "good intentions".

Location : 4293 5 Mile Dr, Stockton, CA 95219,

No comments: