Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Cheese Stands Alone

Don't know why I've just always wanted to start a story with that.
So today was a pretty good day. My first day flying solo in my new position and I must say I feel it was a SMASHING success. After today I now feel comfortable in my position and I know I can handle anything the job has to throw my way. I really do enjoy this new position and I am very grateful to have gotten the opportunity to try my hand at being a COMS DESK ADMINISTRATOR. Of course I'm saying this like I haven't solidified myself into the position which I do believe I have but you never know especially in the world of RESTO. I mean I've seen so many people shuffled around and about who knows what I could be doing next month. 
I have high hopes for this year and thus far things are working the way I intended them to. Earning money, buying things I've been wanting but still saving towards a move and a better tomorrow. OH and a new car lets not forget the need for a brand new car.

No comments: