Sunday, February 7, 2010

Life is a piece of cake


Or in this case pie. Some people believe life is a breeze. A passing wind that's to be ridden with reckless abandon. Others find there life to be a burden, something to be tolerated or endured. There are so many different takes on life makes one wonder what does your take say about you? Are you a delusion laden optimist or one of those depressing down in the dumps pessimist. Of course we all want to believe ourselves to be Realist, but in all honesty I don't believe such a view point really exist.

Reality is just an illusion if you ask me. I mean think about it. If reality was so easy to define then REALITY television wouldn't be so insanely horrible. Ha-ha but honestly we all have different points of view making life impossible to define with one clear cut definition. Yes life and reality is about as confusing as this post has been and frankly that's been my point. Some may try to decipher a message or find true meaning in my words. Well this wasn't written for them. No this was for the people after my own heart. Anyone who has felt as if they were on the outside looking in, first I'd ask why are staring at people from the shadows ya freak. Then I would tell them I too know your pain. For I am often not accepted by the masses. Not everyone has jumped aboard the D bus. Thankfully I don't do it for the fans I do it for the finger exercise and that's all there is to it.



Location : Stockton, CA 95206,

No comments: