Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

I have thoroughly enjoyed this day frankly it's my favorite holiday that isn't gift related. Dressing up in scary and/or funny costumes, running amok in the streets, poisoning children with candy and other assorted sugary goods; this truly is a blessed day. And by blessed I mean highly evil and/or blasphemous, but that's what makes it so special. Even though all I do is get dressed up to hand out candy I still find it an amazingly entertaining holiday. My favorite are the elaborate costumes and the little kids who truly get into the spirit. For awhile today I thought we would be deprived trick or treaters, but after a long lull we were flooded with trick or treaters, Pez dispensers & full size candy bars made us a very popular destination. My wife and I had a blast and we look forward to being able to do it next year while in a home of our own in Southern California.... I say we have a crazy Halloween party and invite everyone we know. I'm not sure we'll have the space for that, but who knows what the future holds.

No comments: