Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween

Plain and simply the most fun holiday that doesn't involve receiving presents. I have no big plans but I have promised to dress up... and NO nothing too embarrassing! Sorry people no pictures of me in a dress as my wife seems to want to happen. (she wants to dress as a pimp and have me be her bottom bitch...HELL NO) That idea aside with T-Minus 2 days and counting I still have to come up with some idea. As of now the front runner would be me getting a yellow t shirt Blue pants pick out my hair grow out my mustache (yes it grows fast so 2 days of not shaving and BOOM mustache man) and using my high voice and magically I will be transformed into CLEVELAND BROWN. Simple idea but Cleveland was the weakest of all the Family Guy characters though I know i can easily pull the look off. I really don't know what I should do. Maybe i'll just wimp out and buy a mask or put a bunch of crazy paint on my face. So if anyone has any advice I'm glad to hear it. What should I do keep in mind I have 2 days and a very little budget.

No comments: