Wednesday, October 21, 2009

guy with time on his hand

Open the door and let some damn air in already. It's very stuffy in this box of a room and I enjoy reminders of what freedom had once felt like. It has been so long since I was free. Hell I'm shocked I even remember that word. FREE! Well its a meaningless concept to me. Now don't get me wrong, I completely deserve what I have gotten. My mistake wasn't so much in what I did, but in how I attempted to defend it. I knew I should have gone with a different attorney "Attempted Murder isn't Murder. It's a failure to commit an act and isn't that punishment enough honor? My client is already a proven failure!" I must have been really drunk on toilet wine when he pitched that idea and I agreed it could work. I guess things worked out for the best though after such a feeble attempt at a defense the judge took pity on me; hiring a mentally challenged attorney definitely earned the favor points; and so here I sit minimum security. How can this be you ask? Its all in who you are trying to kill. You see I wasn't attempting to do anything wrong honestly I was just attempting to do what the world knows needed to be done. So here I sit upset at my own failure reminded on a daily basis my target got away. What the parole board doesn't know is I have not given up on my mission it has simply been delayed. So I write this letter not as a warning but simply as a promise that next time my aim will be true. I will shave that pube faced bastard and pop the implants of his ignorant concubine I will end their torment of this earth for they are a waste of everyone's time. I shall end the careers of these 2 blonde haired fools I am simply a tool of the heavens to bring the world peace and by my hands the death of SPEIDI will bring this world relief. Heidi and Spencer be warned when I'm out in 16 months it'll be my mission to destroy you annoying little cunts. Oh and also know after them Joe Francis is next simply because that douche should have been dealt with ages ago.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Great start babe! Cant wait to read the rest.