Wednesday, September 24, 2008

pretty proud of this one

crazy livejournal entry I wrote 100% on my beloved CENTRO while in an indescribable mood

I LOVE TO WRITE

I just have so much fun when i sit down in front of a CPU or on my Palm and i just start rattling off ideas and things just from off the top of my head. Its a great existence to think and be able to imagine a whole new life for oneself. I thoroughly enjoy the concept of thought. I'm all about the joke "I used to think the MIND is the most complex and interesting part of the human anatomy. Then i thought HEY LOOK WHO"S TELLING ME THAT" I don't know what it is. I guess i just like having something more then just instincts driving me. Its not that I think I'm better then the animals on this planet. I just umm wait no that's exactly it... I LAUGH IN YOUR FACE MONGOOSE I am better then you and your ferret brothers. *OUCH* the fucking thing bit me.
Oh well its good to be HUMAN. You know all the emotions and adventures. Killer highs and the lowest of lows, but we are the only ones who can truly say we EXPERIENCE LIFE. To bad when we are all dead and gone the freaking cockroaches will take over. Damn creepy bastards

No comments: