Wednesday, September 3, 2008

childhood & adulthood

Sometimes i just wonder why things happen the way they do. Why life is soo much easier when you are a child, but it never feels that way until you are too old to take advantage of what you had. I mean that old saying youth is wasted on the young is so true in so many different ways, but its also so annoying. I really don't want some old fart telling me how my life has been a waste. Frankly if i feel fulfilled, then how is it a waste.
YOU DON'T KNOW ME.... you elderly bastard.
Then again I'm at the age where i can look at a 16 year old who's all depressed and moping and the only thing i can say to them is
STOP YOUR BITCHING
.......Emo brat
so i guess it all just moves in circles of annoyance. The older you get the more young people bug the hell out of you. Not so much cuz they are doing wrong frankly. Maybe just because you are slightly closer to your demise then them.
Then again I mean have you seen a teenager drive? I think they are much more close to death then I am. If its not that its the "STDs" these youngins keep racking up. Oh well I'm actually happy at the age I am at just wish i was better off in my life then I am right now. If things were going as i planned I wouldn't really mind 27. I feel life is probably sweet until mid 30s thats when all the trouble start. You lose that drive and that feeling of I'm you and its fun thats when things ache and creak and pains shoot up out of nowhere. Music stops being good your favorite songs are now labeled "classics" and you just dont "GET" anyone younger then yourself
No sir I'm happy right where I am. Old enough to know better, but still young enough to be immature at times without it being a HUGE issue. If only age had a freeze frame button. I'd certainly wear that damn thing out.

No comments: