Thursday, October 2, 2008

More Sports More Fun

Oh how i love the world of SPORT. And October is one hell of a month when it comes to American Sport. You get to the heart of the football battle where you start weighing out the GOOD from the crap and by the close of the month you start to get an idea of who can be playoff bound and who should already call it a season. Then there is the fun of OCTOBER BASEBALL. Whether or not you are a rabid baseball fan or just couldn't give a damn OCTOBER is the month that matters. I personally have no teams involved seeing as I'm from the SF Bay Area and none of our sports teams can get it together. But anyway thats not all thats on tap Lets not forget a sport that I feel doesn't get the attention it deserves. HOCKEY season begins oh and of course there is always the beginning of the Basketball season. Yes my friends October is a month of sports joy, oh and it ends with Candy and costumed craziness. Oh how I love me some OCTOBER.
GO EAGLES
GO RAIDERS
GO SHARKS
GO PENGUINS
GO WARRIORS
GO SIXERS
GO ANGELS
GO CUBS
Not really caring about any team after the eagles but figure i should find people to root for in each division of each sport. Oh and of course there is always COLLEGE BALL
GO CAL (football and basketball)
GO DUKE (Basketball NEVER football though they have already won 3 games this year which triples there total wins over the past what DECADE hahahaha)
GO LADY VOLS (best basketball coach around.... male female it doesnt matter her ass rocks)
OK well I'm all sported out and it's time for me to work. So yeah I LOVE OCTOBER

No comments: