Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gotta love paydays

Isn't it absolutely GREAT to earn money. I mean no really isn't it just fantastic to come to a random friday just like any other friday and know that it is actually SPECIAL. No my friends this is no ordinary friday. Its PAYDAY friday. The best fridays on the planet. No other days will ever have the POWER of payday fridays. I mean yeah there are 2 for 1 tuesdays and Tequila Wednesdays or even Stay home from Work and Get hammered and Laid Mondays, but still nothing compares to PAYDAY FRIDAY.
Yes its a good life when you reach payday friday. Especially when there are FUN plans with payday money being made. I'm not talking pay the bills or take care of chores responsibility type plans. I mean blow a wad on something not completely needed simply because you can type of plans. But enough about me.... what are your weekend plans my faithful readers? (not that there is particularly a lot of you, but its still early on in this blog and one day my thoughts will make there way to the masses and then all you people here now will be able to say "I KNEW HIM BEFORE HE WENT MAINSTREAM.... THE NO GOOD SELL OUT.) That's right I know you'll all turn your back on me. Just like the punks from Gilman St did to Green Day.... Fucking whiners. Oh Oh they were OUR band now they went off and gave their music to the world. HOW DARE THEY MAKE MONEY AND MAKE A LIVING. We will hate them forever now cuz thats what makes us cool.  I never understand people who pull that crap. If someone you love find a way to make a living expressing themselves to a wider audience why should that take your love away from them? I mean is that a legit question or what?

No comments: