Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Time


Love this day is finally here. After months of campaigning the end is here & we find out who's hard work & muck raking did the best. Now, I'm not excited cuz I have a candidate I'm pulling for or a certain measure I need to see past. No, I'm happy that the commercials will stop running the mail ads will stop littering my street & the phone will cease ringing with survey calls & recorded messages. What is most upsetting with all that is I vote by mail my decision was made weeks ago so that last minute push for votes was nothing more then an annoyance to me.

So to all those who have yet to vote I say do so with a clear head & a realistic vision of what the future can bring. No one person or proposition will save us all from the crap that's been created over the hundreds of years of this electoral process. To all my ROV peeps: miss you guys, have fun work fast & I hope you aren't drowned in the sea of PINK

a look inside the mind of D

No comments: