Sunday, November 28, 2010

2 the end, beginning & everything in between



Right now with the holidays going; the year ending; and the daily grind of work family and everyday life.... I feel my brain needing an escape. Ever wish to just get away from life, a quick break from the harsh realities of this world. Time to get back to what I do best....mysterious distance....vanishing into the shadows from time to time. To simply become an observer of life, no longer a player, but refusing to abandon the cast all together.

Don't get me wrong, love people & most members of society. Even still, every now & then I find the intense need to draw away. Don't know if others feel as I do, all I know is I go through this every once in a while and will continue to do so until all things become clear.

This is me...take it or leave it

a look inside the mind of D

No comments: