Thursday, April 22, 2010

'South Park' Producers Say Network Cut Fear Speech - Yahoo! TV Blog

This is why I said Religion is ultimately the fuel to the fires of intolerance and ignorance. You've got to be kidding me. So anything we can say or do that may upset someone should never be said or heard? I'll keep that in mind the next time I decide to write any type of blog

'South Park' Producers Say Network Cut Fear Speech - Yahoo! TV Blog

I say FUCK the FUCKING FUCKERS. Some stories just make me wanna burn this motherfucker down so that the Lord could start over fresh! Ha Ha I don't believe this there is no point to start over, I mean we would just fuck things up again anyway. Damn this Free will (though if all things have already been seen its hardly FREE WILL if everything we will do has already been determined but whatever)

No comments: