Sunday, August 16, 2009

When She's gone

when she's gone she takes my heart away

When she's gone I don't know what to say

When she's gone I'm but half a man

Well she's gone and I don't know what to do with myself

I see a near future full of DVD watching TV scanning and Internet time wasting activities. If you ever get around to reading this know I love you and miss you and can't wait til you return from training at the end of the month, though its only 2 weeks we both know it'll be rough. In the end though the time away is being used to build up something so our future together will be that much greater. The big move quickly approaches and I can't wait for us to be on our own in So Cal. Our southern California life will be sweet for sure, and I know our life will go on forever more.

1 comment:

nicole butler said...

Awwww babe u are about to make me cry! I miss u so much