Sunday, April 5, 2009

April thus far

check out my new friend from twitter yes I've made a twitter friend. I find her fasination with SPAM and pop culture fascinating and turns out she's good people to. Said I'd give her a shout out so here it goes you can see her on TWITTER Or you can check out her BLOG
Either way you are in for a good and very random read.
Let's see what else is new. I've been enjoying my new responsibilities at work and making the ones who came before me look like douches. On Friday I was given a county vehicle and was told to do drop off with the 4 DMVs in the county. It was fun driving from Stockton to Lodi to Manteca and Tracy. Got to see parts of the county i had yet to explore and be out of the office for most of the day. Hope i get the chance to get out of the office more and more. Oh well good things come to those who wait.

1 comment:

spamfeedr said...

Hello from new Twitter friend spamfeedr, Dustin! I am loving your post - thank you for the shout out! you are fun to tweet with. Back to the spamstream now......