Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Have come to a decision

I think I finally know what I am to do with my silly ass twitter account. Just like every social site it starts coming down to a fucked up popularity contest. See how many people you don't know or care about will follow you. I'm so far from caring about how many people will follow me, but I'm very interested in who I'm getting to follow me. I have noticed a most ludicrous fact with twitter mention and they will follow. So I've decided that's all I'm going to do. Mention some of the most ridiculous things and see if owners and or fans of the companies will follow. So far i have the CA LOTTERY, UFL, EL POLLO LOCO, Palm Pre Rumors, Fearvid.com, and some gambling website. I think this fact is very hilarious. So it is my mission to see who the hell i can get to follow me simply by making passing mentions of them whether it be good bad or indifferent.
As of now I don't see the point of twitter outside of seeing how stupid of a statement i can make in 140 words or interacting with my favorite wanna be reality stars or under the radar comedians. I have like NO close friends using the shit yet, but I'm usually the first person drug into these things anyway. I figure eventually my friends will make their way over to this new social site like they did all the others. As for now I'm happy to be on and hope to get many companies to follow my every word though the words mean nothing and will do them no good. Ain't the Internet GRAND?

No comments: