Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The blah that is APRIL

Don't really know what to say. Sometimes you just get to that point where you feel nothing but blah. Well I'm definitely all blahed out today. I'm just sitting watching Idol as they tell lies about this Adam kid. Sorry if I'm just holding a grudge but after his rendition of Ring of Fire I no longer want to hear what comes out of this little freaks mouth. At this point i just want them to either hand it to Danny Goekey or Allison and be done with the season. I'm so ready for so you think you can dance. Even though America's best dance crew is a huge success I don't feel its done enough to take the thunder that So You Think You Can Dance can bring. Oh interesting thought. I began this post thinking about how its April and already I'm bored with baseball and apparently so bored with the topic of baseball I'm now focusing on reality television. It's a crazy thought, Reality Television trumping America's past time on current pop culture's significance meter. How crazy is that. What next commercials officially taking over for the Superbowl? 2 hours of commercials with a 1 hour rundown of the game that was played like the day before. Oh what a sad troubling future i see before my eyes. We cannot let it be. We must fight this crazy tide of "REALITY" which is taking hold of us. So who's with me. I said WHO'S WITH ME! oh wait its almost ten Real World Road Rules challenge time. OK gotta run....

No comments: