Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Twitter Rant

I find myself getting more and more wrapped up in the twitter world. Its a wonderfully delightful place full of TWEETS and TWEEPLE. OK this madness has got to stop. As i browse the Twitter site I see more and more people getting sucked into the world of TWEET. Celebrities and common folk alike are being sucked into it and frankly, I don't understand why. I can tweet til my hearts content, but it does not make me any more charming or any funnier then i was the day before. Why should anyone care what i have to say in 140 words or less each and every hour of the day. I wonder why people have stopped investing in a BLOG. You can update them as much as you want and can say as much as you want. Why deal with the restrictions of 140 words to get your views across. Feel free to check out my twitter either way. I simply use it to see what makes me laugh in the shortest amount of time. http://twitter.com/dustaquarius

No comments: