Sunday, March 22, 2009

Feel Free To Express Yourself

These are simply a couple of examples of ways I found to express myself. That or I was simply drunk and it seemed like a good idea at the time. I find that was often the case in my younger days. I've always tried to convince myself that I'm some sort of free spirit an artist in my own mind. The more I get to know myself I've come to find this couldn't be further from the truth. In fact I'm a bit uptight and at times can be a downer. Frankly this new discovery about myself has made me realize its time for change, for this is not the person I choose to be. I want to live my life with a song in my heart of gold and a witty retort on the tip of my tounge.... That's right I'm looking to become some sort of Gilmore girl. Its a shame how far my vision of myself is from my true self. No worries though this is all very changeable with a slight attitude adjustment and a chance to do something fun. What? I don't know maybe something like Vegas in June! My near future is going to be dedicated to making this trip happen. We (Nicoke & I) need this trip. I want to recapture the opportunity I wasted in Vegas. Sin City is suppose to be fun. After living the crap I lived there its going to take one hell of a trip to make that the case for myself. Discounted deal at the Bellagio, heart of the strip, with my awesome wife and if any friends decide to come equals one killer ass time. With or without a crew we are going to have a great time and hopefully acheive returning my fun nature as well as recapturing my love for Las Vegas, Nevada the best thing to happen to the desert since sand.

1 comment:

Pavement Runner said...

I heart Dustin!

But I heart Vegas more!!!!!!!!!!!!!