Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What a day for disappointments

The past 48 hours has come with some very interesting revelations. Chris Brown has the nerve to beat a woman, Rhianna isn't as gangsta as her being from Barbados would have you believe. Them chicks is suppose to be packing whips and chains and voodoo shit. Shit he's lucky her ass isn't straight from Haiti or the bayou or some shit. I mean who goes around biting women, well I guess he can always kick it with Marv Albert (you really think we forgot Marv?)
And in other news A Rod got caught up in baseball's never ending struggle with steroids. It's a shame really so young so talented so overpaid, and now an *(yes those commercials are getting to me I suppose). My favorite thing is even though the fool has openly admitted to cheating for multiple years including an all star MVP season there is nothing baseball can do about it. No steroid policy until 2004 (further proof how out of touch baseball can be. I mean like steroids were created in 2000 and were completely unheard of before then. Are you kidding me). So now one of the biggest and highest paid stars shall forever be labeled a cheater. How does "America's past time" recover for some crap like this.

No comments: