Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar Sunday freaky Sunday

oscar-statue Well It’s that time of the year. We sit back and watch our favorite thespians garner the accolades they deserve… yes that’s right i went to College for a little bit bitches back up off me…. I love watching the long drug out show simply referred to as OSCARS…. This will be a pretty cool Academy Awards Show in my opinion. I must admit I’m honestly frightened of what gibberish we will be forced to endure if Mickey Rourke comes away with a victory.  I am still puzzled as to how it comes to pass that Slumdog Millionaire (simply put the biggest movie of the year by FAR) has no nominations for acting.

Well it’s about T-minus 4 hours and counting until the show. Time to get the snacks ready possibly something fancy like prosciutto and brie with a glass of white wine (who am I kidding. Cheetos and Boones Farm is much more likely) All I can say is hope everyone out there in internet land gets a chance to enjoy the show like I hope i will.

No comments: