Thursday, February 19, 2009

Almost the Weekend

So crazy how fast this week has been going by. I swear I look up and next thing you know It's almost the freakin weekend. I honestly can't believe it's Thursday afternoon already. It's utterly crazy how an entire week has almost gone by and I feel as if I have yet to accomplish anything. Job apps are floating out in the ether, but as for now that's all they are doing is floating.
Well something positive has come out of this week. I've been watching enough news to actually know what's going on in this world. My only thoughts about anything though are about my tax return I mean now that California has a budget does that mean the state will be able to pay me the money it owes or should I still be expecting one of those damn IOUs to show up in the mail? I am really not sure when it comes to that. Life is going good for my wife. She has a couple things going for her. A job that is promising her a decent future with a good wage and well ME. I mean you can't do much better then ME...hahaha Sorry it may sound cocky, but I can't help that I'm a huge heaping Hunk of burning love Man Meat.
OK that's my silly quation for the day. So now I'm off. Oh and I am sooo loving this lovely laptop of mine. Wow as i watch the news I come to realize more and more its quickly sucking being a california citizen. Damn maybe I should have kept my Nevada Residency active. Damn me and not seeing into this blique dismal future.

No comments: