Sunday, February 15, 2009

Life is on the Come Up

Yes that’s right people ever since my 28th birthday things are starting to look up for me. Have spent a TON of quality time with my beloved wife. Have a working truck, which is something i haven’t truly been able to say in years. And now we have a very nice Laptop something I’ve always wanted and never have been able to get. Watch out world now I’ve gone complete tech head. Have a killer laptop, a nice smart phone which I will upgrade this summer when the Palm Pre comes out, and all this has made me a very happy internet geek. Yes life is pretty cool now if only i could find a great job to help me afford all this loveliness. Hate the economy we have been thrust into. There is like a 13% unemployment rate in this “Most Miserable” city that I stay in. So everyone and there mom are applying to the same jobs I find myself going for. It’s just plain hectic.  Sad to say if I were back in Vegas I’m pretty sure we’d actually be doing pretty well right now, but if we were in Vegas we’d probably never have gotten to this point. So in life’s many ups and downs I suppose I’ve pretty much broken even.

No comments: