Thursday, August 16, 2012

So many Outlets..

Yes the internet she grows and grows. That being said there are so many venues for self expression; however some of these people don't need to express so much. I mean I'm not the beacon of moral fiber and complete source of total wisdom the world needs, but I definitely try to upgrade the average reader. My words are often pretty into themselves, and why shouldn't they be. My words are the SHIT after all. You've never heard words such as these, ok you've heard them before but never in the order that I put them. It's not everyday you read so many run on sentences or phrases with lack of punctuation and of course lets not forget full paragraphs that take you nowhere. To read my thoughts forces you into a new level of consciousness simply so you can understand the point. The trick is the point is that there is no point.  Life is meaningless however its on you to give it purpose. Life without meaning is standard but a life with no purpose is a waste. Those are words to live by people.

No comments: