Friday, August 17, 2012

My feelings can be found: http://dustaquarius.tumblr.com/post/29651693102/hermit-by-day-and-probably-by-night-as-well

the deepest manner of writing I can do. These are my feelings and this is who I am


As time goes by I come to find myself retreat more and more into a world of nothing. I work I play I sleep I eat but in all honesty all these things are done alone. It’s not that there aren’t people I can do all these things with, but I just find comfort in being alone. Some call these feelings depression, but the being alone isn’t really the sad part to me. I’m perfectly fine being left alone with my thoughts and my internet access, this being needed to note down the alone I’m enjoying though others don’t understand. No the depression comes not from being alone, but from recognizing this solo existence is not what I’m supposed to be doing. I’ve had a lifetime of friendships. I’ve had good times out in public, and no matter how much I fight it at heart I’m more a people person then I let on. So that being said why do I feel like being by myself? Also can I truly call it “being by myself” if I write down every emotion and beg the world to read these thoughts? It seems like a backwards attempt at complete acceptance. I want to reach out and touch the world all while denying the world the ability to touch me. I’m the boy in the bubble but I refuse to let the outside tempt me to escape it. In the coming weeks I’ve vowed to try and reconnect with the ones I’ve deemed friends, but at this point I don’t know what kind of friendship I really have to offer. I mean I haven’t been much of a friend for years and wouldn’t know how to become a better one overnight. Also I’ve found so much of myself in this internet I’ve cast myself into people I don’t know and probably wouldn’t bother to know me in real life I’ve cast them in the role of friends. Its such a sad thing really when you get right down to it.  
Well I guess the point of all this is to say
YES i know I don’t talk much
YES i know I’m not the best friend I could be
YES i know as a husband I’m withdrawn most of the time
NO I’m not suffering from DEPRESSION
NO i  don’t need any kind of therapy
YES it will all be changing for the better soon
NO i can’t give an exact time and date for this change to take place
HELL NO I’M NOT GIVING UP MY INTERNETS haha

No comments: