Sunday, May 16, 2010

Time for the FUN



After so much trouble, drama & frustration these past couple of weeks I feel my life could use some real extreme fun. So what could be more fun then reliving the days of my innocent Late teens and my foray into the Juggalo life and the killa clown culture.  Yes sad but true I was the only one of my friends blasting ICP in the dorms. It probably made it harder for me to make friends. I mean who befriends the guy singing "I stab people"  while casually strolling down the hall. Frankly I didn't care I liked what I liked and no one was going to change that.  I was all about not going with everyone's flow, I took it as my job as a proud Aquarius to be different. So what could be more different then a large black kid rockin out to the pride of psychopathic records? You know running with a hatchet through the streets of San Francisco preaching the word of the joker's cards and chugging faygo which is definitely a sight to see. Well though I hardly live that life anymore, though honestly I was never truly that hardcore, don't hit up the shows like I used to. Now I'm not saying I'm about to run off to Michigan and jump on stage at the annual gathering, but I'm happy to bust out some of the old albums or possibly grab some of their new stuff. Yes its time to re-apply the face paint on this boy's heart. Though the joker cards maybe over and the prophecy revealed the fun never stops. In a world of Juggalos and Juggalettes the fun don't stop until the wraith arrives and the final curtain drops.

a look inside the mind of D

No comments: