Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Props to my boy ENZO

The Joke is CocaineIf you aren't in love with Cheer Up Emo Kid then you must have some medical condition that makes it impossible for you to laugh. I'm telling you this kid Enzo is a comic AND comedic (yes that is 2 different things people) GENIUS. I find myself cracking up every time I go to his page cheerupemokid.net and I'm sure if you give him a chance you would fall in love with the site just as I have. His comics are HILARIOUS and Entertaining. Highly personal yet completely relate able. Its hard to imagine anyone reading over several strips and not finding 1 they like. Though i adore Sinfest & Cyanide and Happiness those sites can be hit and miss with humor for the masses, but I feel Cheer Up Emo Kid has stayed pretty right on. Once you get to know the characters the jokes become that much stronger and meaningful. It also makes you realize Enzo is probably troubled and a bit sick in the head, but you wouldn't want him any other way. CHEERS to you Emo kid your trials and tribulations have kept your fans happy and demented and we hope the fun continues
The Joke is KoalasLike how can you NOT love this clip.... LIKE COME ON

No comments: