Friday, January 23, 2009

Zepplins fly freely at the midnight hour

Off in the distance just out of sight where the creepy things creepy and the thumps go bump in the night. This is where darkness roams and your inner demons call home. Feel free shy and frisky fighting a pitbull is awfully risky.
OK now that I've got that out of my system, today has been an incredibly uninventful day. Oscar nominations were probably the most interesting thing of my day. A few questions popped in my mind after the nominees were announced. Where was Eastwoods nomination? How does Bruce Springstein win the golden globe for song but doesn't even get an oscar nomination? And finally Where was the love for Revolutionary Road?
Oh well it will be a fun award show anyway. Hopefully I will have seen all the movies before the awards start getting handed out. I LOVE David Fincher so I desperately need to see Benjamin Button . I need to see Slum Dog millionaire just to see what all the hype is about and also to figure out how a movie with nomination across the board doesn't get a single acting nomination. If the writing was so good as well as direction cinematography and overall film how did none of the actors do well enough for a nomination? Oh well i'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: