Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

well its a new year people and that equals a new opportunity to express new thoughts and emotions. Yes I ended '08 with a bang which is leading me to believe in a better tomorrow. My wife and I (it feels so good to be able to say that) have alot of goals set for 2009 and in the end I whole heartedly believe we will reach them. So happy New Year to all hope 09 brings more pleasures and less pain for EVERYONE

OK that's enough of that Now for the sporting news. I loved the last week of the Regular season in the NFL. I knew it was going to shape up to be a good one and I tell you last Sunday didn't disappoint. Saw the Eagles rise to the occasion against a collapsing Dallas squad, I gotta say I was expecting much more of a Fight out of them there COWBOYS then we got. I enjoyed watching Chad Pennington and the Dolphins march past the Jets who so did him wrong. And as much as Bob Costas was trying to say the Jets did the right thing in the whole Farve vs Pennington QB debacle I know in his heart of hearts he has to realize the attaining of Farve was so not the right move. I love that we just all witnessed a season where an 11-5 New England Patriots team misses the playoffs. I mean 11 - 5 and not getting to see the post season that so blows my mind and I'm sure it'll cause the NFL to rethink the conference champ automatic bid format 8-8 AFC west team gets in over 11-5 AFC east team i mean COME ON, not to mention all the other 9-7 teams on the outside looking in blaming my 9-6-1 eagles when the cardinals got handed a horrible NFC west division. After such an enjoyable Sunday I never would have thought come the new year I'd be so disgusted with certain owners; Mangini wasn't the downfall of the jets and the Broncos can kiss my ass with "TIME FOR A CHANGE". A change of What Shanahan has been that teams identity for 14 freaking years. 2 Superbowls numerous playoff appearances the only coach to take anyone and turn them into an 1,000 yard rusher. I swear he could suit up my grandma and get her at least 3 100 yard games. All i know any team will be lucky to have him and I'd love to see him end up somewhere good. LORD please don't trap him in with the LIONS. I'd love to see that franchise turn around, but I think there is a better chance of the entire state of Michigan imploding in the suck hole that is Ford field.

2009 will be an interesting year for us all and I wish everyone the best

No comments: