Sunday, January 18, 2009

Arizona vs Pittsburgh

Now at the beginning of the season if I had told you this would be the matchup for the big game come February 1st in Tampa I'm pretty sure you would have had me committed.
So after an interesting Sunday of divsion championships, this is what we have been left with. All I can say is congrats to both teams. Arizona had a lot of doubters and even more haters, but in the end they pulled it off. Although I would rather have seen Donovan lead his team onto a title and mad Philly love, but that obviously wasn't meant to be. The Cards have an exsplosive offense with some of the best weapons in all of football. Its going to be fun seeing that offense take on the most stifling D in the league. I'm pretty positive Pittsburgh is going to come out on top. If I'm wrong though it would be very interesting to watch the Cardinals get their first title in 61 years. All I know for certain is I am definitely ready for SUPER SUNDAY to arrive.

No comments: