Sunday, May 1, 2011

Anger explosion!




Every now and then we must expel our negativity. All bad energies do nothing but bring us down. It clouds our judgements and numbs our senses. The world becomes a cloudy grey mass. All things negative and harsh shine an uneasy light on your own personal universe. Those flowers and candy filled dreams become vivid nightmares full of garbage and debris. So we let loose, fling the acid out, but we must be wise for many innocent victims could come in contact with your bile and disgust. So vent freely, but be wary of who's around.
Cutting down anger with false happiness is a useless fight. I strive to keep my chin up but damned if my eyes don't get burned by the harsh sunlight. But still I go on with with a heart full of hope. Always keeping a firm resolve, but still the mystery of this personally misery is yet to be solved. So with this black cloud inside though a light shines throughout, I will keep on going forward until I block the searing light of utter darkness.
- a look inside the mind of D -

No comments: