Friday, January 29, 2010

Must be the weather


As these foggy, cloudy, stormy days wear on I find myself feeling downright gloomy and just a little bit moody. So I was very excited to have had a day full of sun on this my favorite day of the week. Friday is such a glorious day when you have it off.

So on this day while the sun was out I made sure the wife & I took full advantage of the available sunshine. Now we didn't do anything to big just a store run and the tempting of fate with a hopefully lucky lotto ticket.

For now I will hope and pray for the return of the sun as well as praying for a much needed lotto win as I'm tired of being in this town and am definitely ready to be on a house hunt with the wife in our dream location with a mind blowing budget is that too much to ask?




I was at : 4211 Boo Ln, Stockton, CA 95206,


No comments: