Thursday, January 14, 2010

Break in the clouds


So happy the fog finally broke. It has been so nice seeing some blue in the sky for a little bit over the last couple of days. Weather like this reminds me how bad I want to get out of this area. Huntington Beach is looking better and better, but I do realize that expensive ass city is pretty much a pipe dream.

Don't get me wrong, the SoCal plans are moving forward as planned it has just been full of delays. These delays are becoming bigger and bigger pains in my side. We should have been down in SoCal with all our friends and families. I know its going to happen I'm just very quickly losing my patience. I want to be in a place of our own like NOW!!! But alas I know that will not happen without an epic lottery win or a kind elderly millionaires help.

So as I sit here and wait for my badly needed monetary blessings to come rolling in I will put my head down and keep moving forward. All we need in life is to keep progressing and never look back. Forward is the way to go and its the only direction I know.




I was at : 4205 Boo Ln, Stockton, CA 95206,


No comments: