Thursday, November 5, 2009

It begins again


Starting tomorrow I return to the life of the cubicle dweller. Its a savage land full of surprises and challenges. Only thing keeping me grounded in this whole situation is knowing that two weeks worth of training keeps me from diving directly into the life I once knew. Actually I'm sure I'm going to be incredibly happy with this job. I don't have to dress up its a completely casual environment; I'm going to have pretty steady hours, unlike my previous call center this one closes at 6pm so no late nights ever. I'm very excited to get my first paycheck, there are so many things I want and/or need and I'm happy to have the opportunity to earn these things. 
With all that said come Monday I'm sad to say my internet time looks to be cut drastically, that is unless of course this call center is SLOW and completely FREE no blocked websites (fingers crossed). I am still determined to write though I have so much on my mind it would be a shame and a loss if all these thoughts didn't make it to the internet and into your eyes. So I promise I'll never stop writing never stop thinking and forever continue this life of creativity while lacking productivity.

No comments: