Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pre concern

May 8th fast approaches hark do you see the messenger has he brought us the good news?.....

Look at it? Can you see the future.... of course you can you are looking into the face of the future. iPhone killer I think not, nothing is going to dethrone the iPhone until Apple decides to change something drastic about it, but the Pre will bring something new and innovative to the table. WebOS is going to change the way smartphones operate. I'm excited for some of the more fun features and all the programmers out there who are most definitely going to contribute to the phone seeing as its a whole new system for them to deal with.

As an avid net surfer, texter, and social site user I love love LOVE the fact that I'll be able to cleanly switch between apps without having to restart the abandoned application. Also ver interested in using the touchstone docking station/wireless charger. I think everyone out there needs to check the specs of this bad boy and try and tell me nothing about it excites you whether or not you like the phone; alot of the things it's bringing to the market for the first time can be used by carriers and phone companies you do like. So I say check out the site and come to your own decisions: http://www.palm.com/us/products/phones/pre/index.html

All I know is I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed and saying all the prayers that can be said to every wish fullfilling diety on this planet because on May 8th I am desperately hoping to recieve word from Palm telling me I've been chosen in their "Real Reviewer" program. I would get first crack at my beloved pre for free for 6 months as long as I give my honest opinions about it to all I'm exposed to (which I would be doing anyway). I am so incredibly hoping that I get the call... Centro to Pre that is in MY FUTURE

No comments: