Friday, December 5, 2008

Final days of disco aka end of dumbshit in my life

Well this is it people its finally happened I shant be returning to thy beloved R.O.V. Yes i know this comes as a shock, but it really shouldn't be much of one after all the job is temporary and technically it should be called SEASONAL and we have come to the close of a glorious election season. I look forward to being away from this place in all honesty. I have met some intriguing people that will more or less be somewhat memorable characters in this play that we call D's Life, but in the end its definitely time that I move on from this all to annoying phase in my life into the next hopefully more productive and far more eventful one. I take with me the memories of some crazy; good; bad; stupid; laughable; gruesome; annoying; and/or boring times. I also take with me some numbers and emails of people i feel are worth still hearing from. For the most part I have enjoyed myself here, but Ive also been frustrated to the highest point of Frustration on more then one occasion here. Still i will always remember my time in this office.
As for the future that is still unclear to me. All i know is next week i wont have to think about this place anymore and with this knowledge i feel as though a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I do need work don't get me wrong i will miss the paycheck, but work has always been a part of my life and I can do many different things to find a new place of employ. So all in all i feel I'm coming out on top of where i had been. Cheers to a new and brighter future and hooray for tommorow
ps
boobs tits ass and condoms
Just wanted to go out on a random note

No comments: