Monday, January 2, 2012

Wake up smiling...1 more month

Feel free to ask yourself the important questions in life like who was the first to combine chocolate and peanut butter or why can a whining cat match the sound of a crying baby but a yelping dog sounds like a tortured soul. Are dogs demons and cats some form of cherub angel. Lord I hope not cuz I've been known to kick a cherub then haha. Anyway those are just some of the things my mind comes up with when it gets time to reflect. That being said I think I'll watch some mind numbing television.
A month and a few days til I get another year into thirty. Still cool with thirties think I won't lose it until forty is upon me. Those days are a ways off at this point though. So until then I will wake up smiling and sleep with a grin.

No comments: