Sunday, September 26, 2010

Family is the key

The key may be the family but the question is what door will they unlock? Will your family bring you to a whole new level of understanding or do they drag you down to the muck and the grime? I personally know my family is an amazing unit that I on some levels tend to be a distant part of.  Now don't feel bad for me (or get mad at me if you are a member of said family), but I feel how i feel. I love and respect every member of my family and its my bad for not having a closer relationship. Frankly I'm bad at relationships in generally, ask any of my NON WORK friends to count on their fingers how many times they've seen me in the last year and don't be surprised if they don't hold up any fingers for you. (well maybe a few of them may have 1 finger in reference to me, but what can I say they have every right to be bitter) Yeah I guess in this life I've chosen to be a loner. A self professed outsider, a mysterious stranger you just can't get your head around his existence. 
Ok time to get to the real. I'm a hardcore people person who's too lazy or apathetic to truly care what people think. I'm a socializer who finds it too hard to be social when compared to being aloof. That's right I'm Daria without the clever comebacks. I'm Daffy Duck without the greed and wackiness. I'm Squidward without the annoyance of a spongebob. Obviously I'm not too socially well adjusted or else I'd have better examples of my state without referencing cartoon Characters I've paid attention too over my damn near 3 decades of life. 
Oh well life is what you make it and family is the force that should help elevate you to the heights you want to reach. 

Do what you do Be who you be but when you fail don't come blaming no shit on me!!!

No comments: